BRUNNER is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We love big ideas and are looking to add new talent to our team.
We are looking for some who has a passion for technology. Seeking candidates with experiences working with a variety of technologies and tools, and has a talent for identifying solutions for new challenges.
Skills and Experience
• 1-3 years of programming experience
• Experience working with C# and .NET
• Experience with ASP MVC 5.0; a basic understanding of MCV/MVVM front-end patterns
• Experience with HTML and CSS + LESS
• Experience with Kendo UI or similar .NET-based UI framework a plus
• Basic knowledge of object-oriented techniques and patterns
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Creative problem solving skills
• Knowledge of functional programming techniques and patterns is a plus
• Experience with TFS or other comparable task management software is a plus
Responsibilities of Position:
• Translating functional requirements into workable software solutions
• Working with all disciplines to ensure that the vision of the project is properly scoped and executed, from a technical perspective, throughout the entire life cycle of the project
• Ensuring systems meet quality standards
• Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative, and iterative development environment
*This Job will not provide sponsorship.
We offer your full traditional benefits including: health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer a matching 401K, commuter benefits, and flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that a good deal of PTO, including half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours of course.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.