BRUNNER is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We love big ideas and are looking to add new talent to our team
This position will provide strong day-to-day management services to all assigned clients and projects (both traditional and digital), following all appropriate agency processes, while keeping client completely up-to-date on project status including development of strategic, integrated marketing. Manages the entire process liaising with all business units and functions, builds a virtual project team internally and with external vendors and resources. Responsible for generating scopes of work, managing project resources, timeline, budget, QA and product quality.
- Day-to-Day Management: Day in and day out, provide strong project stewardship to all assigned clients, following all appropriate agency processes, while keeping client completely up to date on project status. Work with account team (supervisor and direct reports) and assigned SBU project managers to keep the core, cross SBU team and others apprised of all pertinent client/job information. Ensure that all input provided is clear, complete, and succinct, that work meets or exceeds client expectations that status reports and conference reports, as well as budget recaps, billing and project merchandising reviews are thorough, accurate and completed in a timely fashion. Adheres to Project Management methodology guidelines in order to manage entire project life cycle phases.
- Product Quality/Growth: Ensure flawless execution of all client deliverables by providing agency team with clear, accurate business objectives, as well as provide strong ongoing project communication. Collect and provide necessary client approvals/feedback/timelines/ budgets throughout process and communicate to team in timely manner to ultimately deliver the highest quality product. Enforce clear ROI/performance measures into all programs as well as delivery on findings to consistently demonstrate our value to the client. Be a strong financial steward, closely reviewing estimates, managing client budgets and billing, while striving to maximize client revenue growth and profitability for the agency. Be accountable for providing top notch deliverables every day.
- Client/Team Relationship Building: Solidify key relationships at appropriate levels in the client organization (lead day-to-day clients and their supervisors) to demonstrate your ability to service client in a seamless, professional and consistent manner in accordance with agency practices, while also building key relationships with agency team members. Gain an understanding of the other agency disciplines. Demonstrate your ability to be a problem solver by thinking strategically about the clients business and consistently working to add value and ensuring that we meet or exceed client expectations. Support your account team by understanding and contributing to the SWOT analysis and implementation. Be proactive & accessible.
- Project Reporting: monitor all issues and problems, document current status of projects, and explain any variances and remediation plan to project stakeholders and clients.
- Quality Control: executing and following defined quality control processes such as unit and system test cases in order to maintain overall quality of deliverables.
- Risk Management: provide risk assessment and management on all aspects of the project. Keep the team informed on all risk issues and create risk avoidance plans for all high risk issues.
- Agency Knowledge/Values – Follow agency processes for job management, Marcom/Contact strategy development, etc, including use of all tools. Additionally, consistently demonstrate agency values of: Creativity, Energy, Curiosity, Integrity, Respect and Courage.
Four (4) year college degree in Marketing or related field. A minimum of two (2)-five (5) years’ experience as an Assistant Account Executive, Account Executive, or Account Manager in an advertising agency or equivalent responsibility for project coordination and management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Understanding of corporate communication
- Basic computer skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Basic financial management skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Internet
- Ability to think, listen, write, analyze, problem solve, work with others
We offer your full traditional benefits including: health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer a matching 401K, commuter benefits, and flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that a good deal of PTO, including half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours of course.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.