KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Project & Team Management: Adhere to Project Management methodology guidelines in order to manage entire project life cycle phases. Demonstrate a proficiency in managing a broad portfolio of digital projects using various working methodologies (Waterfall, Agile). Develop statements of work, with forecasted cost and level of effort. Manage cross-functional teams with experience managing resourcing forecasting, assignments, and leveling.
- Quality Control: Execute and follow defined quality control processes such as unit and system test cases in order to maintain overall quality of deliverables.
- Fiscal Responsibility: Ensure profitability of accounts through budgeting, control of expenses, managing of forecasted vs. actual project hours, and accurate income forecasting.
- Project Reporting: Monitor all issues and problems, document current status of projects, and explain any variances and remediation plan to project stakeholders.
- Risk Management: Provide risk assessment and management on all aspects of the project. Communicate all risk issues to the team and create risk avoidance plans for high-risk issues.
- Create Partnerships: Establish relationships at all levels (internally and client facing) in order to effectively manage the project process, resolve issues, meet deadlines, and budget parameters and scope.
- Client Liaison and Integrator –Present seamless delivery of products with client relationship management skills. Solidify key relationships at appropriate levels in the client organization (lead day-to-day clients and their supervisor) to demonstrate ability to serve client in a seamless, professional and consistent manner in accordance with agency practices.
- Assists business development in understanding client issues and business plans in order to market and secure new/additional work.
- Maintain high level of proficiency in all required techniques, technologies and software applications.
- Organize and maintain project files in accordance with established file structure, and common art files for assigned account(s) to ensure information is current and easily accessible.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities and proactively communicate relevant project information/status to appropriate staff and resolve conflicts through constructive interaction with team members.
- Follow agency procedures and accurately record time on a daily basis to achieve the desired level of productivity.
- Establish and maintain objective professional partnerships with all agency contacts and foster positive relationships and collaboration between departments through day-to-day interaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned – React to change productively and handle other essential duties as assigned.
- Four (4) year college degree or equivalent.
- Three (3) - five (5) years of project management experience as a Project Manager in an advertising agency or equivalent responsibility for project coordination and management.
- Minimum of (1-3) years of relevant digital project management experience.
- Experience with PMI methodologies.
- Experience running, managing, and building teams and projects in an Agile environment.
- Experience presenting to small/large teams including internal and clients
- Strong organizational skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Online media planning, buying and reporting
- SEO and SEM
- Mobile platforms
- High level understanding of web technologies and platforms
- Technical/Interactive Project Management process & tools
- Web QA process, tools and measurement
- Web analytics
- Ability to motivate and manage a virtual team
- Ability to be successful in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workload to meet deadlines within an environment that has little supervision.
- Consistent demonstration to be proactive and problem solve where necessary in the collaborative effort to meet project objectives.
- Consistent demonstration to multi-task while executing detail-oriented work in a fast paced environment.
- Consistent ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Consistent demonstration of being self-driven and are in constant pursuit of excellence.
- Consistent demonstration of having the courage to connect with and care about others.
- Consistent demonstration of the mindset to bring positive energy to everything that you do.
- Consistent demonstration of the willingness to be the ultimate team player.
- Consistent application of all creative skills from thinking to execution, regardless of discipline
We offer your full traditional benefits including: health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer a matching 401K, commuter benefits, and flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that a good deal of PTO, including half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours of course.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.