We’re looking for a talented editor with work flow management skills. You’ll be responsible for handling post-production for various types of video content, including commercials, sizzle reels, web & social media content. You’ll also support our production team and collaborate closely with the creative and digital disciplines. We want a content creator who is a strong storyteller and able to bring an editor’s perspective to each project.
- Must have advanced abilities in Premiere to compile and edit footage with strong sense for storytelling.
- Strong collaborator with multiple disciplines
- Ability to mentor junior content creators and manage a producer
- Must have motion graphics and basic animation capabilities, using AfterEffects and Premiere.
- Strong understanding of various codecs and video/audio spec requirements when versioning for various destinations.
- Ability to interpret client feedback and apply to the edit, while collaborating with the project’s stakeholders.
- Have a strong background and understanding of finishing, including color correction theory and techniques.
- Basic audio editing and mixing skills is preferred.
- Ability to multitask with multiple projects at once, with the support of a project/resource manager.
- Data management with responsibility for project/footage archival and backup.
- Experience in production, both location and studio sets, is a plus.
- Collaborate closely with vendors, such as audio engineers and production companies.
- Must be efficient in personal project management, workflow, and able to meet tight deadlines
- Enthusiasm for involvement in work culture initiatives, when video support is needed.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an editor is preferred
- Must present an online portfolio for consideration
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Understanding of marketing and the application of video within the space to achieve client goals (Social, Digital, Promotional, Sales, Tradeshow, Broadcast, etc.)
- Experience with video delivery platforms, along with how video can be measured for performance marketing (analytics)
- Proficiency using Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition and Adobe Illustrator.
- A strong eye for design with the ability to add thinking and skill to enhance and/or complete the edit
- Comfortable in both MAC and PC platforms.
- Ability to think, listen, write, analyze, problem solve and work with others
- Team leadership experience or high potential
ADDITIONAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Advanced Animation
- Sound design / audio mixing
- Production (camera, lighting, location sound, direction, etc)
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of computer equipment.
We offer your full traditional benefits including: health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer a matching 401K, commuter benefits, and flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that a good deal of PTO, including half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours of course.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.