Our business is growing and we’re looking for someone to grow with us! Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We are seeking a maestro of managing balance, work, and teams with serious digital chops.
The Senior Digital Project Manager assist in the defining the digital direction for delivering digital business including CMS, marketing automation, email, CRM, digital advertising, and experiential digital technology. This role will lead a cross-functional digital team across a broad range of digital projects. This role will focus on leading day-to-day operations and helping deliver exceptional work that drives results.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Act as central point person on assigned project to lead teams in delivery
- Manage the entire project lifecycle from project definition to implementation.
- Create project plans, schedules, budget updates and other deliverables that ensure projects are staying on time and on budget.
- Create appropriate project documentation such as user flows, detailed requirements and Wrike tickets to help our internal teams understand what is expected of them, so that they deliver quality work in an efficient manner.
- Collaborate with management to continually refine and enhance the overall digital experience and development process.
- Develop long-term client relationships by providing personal client service and communication.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate new and innovative solutions that respond to internal and client needs.
- Evaluate new business leads, engage in lead generation and participate in proposal creation.
- Ensure profitability of accounts through budgeting, control of expenses, and accurate income forecasting.
- Monitor all issues and problems, document current status of projects, and explain any variances and remediation plan to project stakeholders.
- Drive quality on all deliverables, and lead quality assurance efforts
- Seek professional development and stay attuned to emerging web and marketing techniques.
- 4 year degree in related field of study.
- 6+ years experience managing complex comprehensive, digital projects.
- Experience writing functional and technical requirements.
- Experience with budgeting, project burndown and reporting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with industry tools such as MS Project, Wrike, Excel to create schedules, budgets, status reports and more.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong background in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Technical/Interactive Project Management process & tools
- Digital marketing experience, including SEO, display, social and SEM
- Familiarity with various digital technologies including CMS, CRM/Automation, Digital Marketing Platforms
- High level understanding of web technologies and platforms
- Web QA process, tools and measurement
- Web analytics
- Ability to motivate and manage a virtual team
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills to work directly with and manage other team members
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of computer equipment.
We offer your full traditional benefits including: health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer a matching 401K, commuter benefits, and flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that a good deal of PTO, including half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours of course.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.