The VP, Digital Creative Director will lead the creative concepts to make digital products and services people love to use. This position will be a collaborator that will bring multidisciplinary teams together to set and drive a vision forward to deliver on the execution of design and content efforts. This position will bring their expertise in user experiences across all web, mobile, mixed reality and social channels to ensure exceptional delivery of creative concepts that will exceed the client’s expectations. This role will also guide the execution of design and content efforts. This position requires high-level understanding of emerging technologies that drive digital, as well as creative thinking, conceptualization, problem-solving, presentation and implementation skills.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Oversee and lead digital experiences and solutions from conception through implementation that strategically translate and support the business building strategy.
- Partner with cross-functional client teams to define project strategy and translate strategy to the development of creative concepts and content ideas.
- Be responsible for establishing and maintaining a cohesive and successful partnership between our client and our internal creative team.
- Help to develop creative ideas that can extend across all digital platforms to drive results for our clients
- Work with account directors to ensure the strategy and creative achieve our clients’ goals
- Develop and deliver engaging presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Participate in and/or lead new business efforts as requested.
- Manage, mentor and train Creative team to maintain employee retention and quality standards.
- Manage performance reviews and goal setting for direct reports. Establish professional development plans for team members.
- Key connector of marketing strategy/ideas and customer experience design
- Establish strong relationships with senior members of client team.
- Provide unscripted strategic counsel – can “think on their feet”.
- Energetic and persuasive presenter.
- Organize and maintain project files in accordance with established file structure, and common art files for assigned account(s) to ensure information is current and easily accessible.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities and proactively communicate relevant project information/status to appropriate staff and resolve conflicts through constructive interaction with team members.
- Establish and maintain objective professional partnerships with all agency contacts and foster positive relationships and collaboration between departments through day-to-day interaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned – React to change productively and handle other essential duties as assigned.
- A formal creative/design education degree from a design school.
- 10+ years of digital, interactive and social media experience with a minimum 5 years agency experience.
- A portfolio demonstrating an award-winning, results-producing work, usable experiences on all kinds of devices.
- Experience leading and growing teams
- Significant exposure to different industries/categories.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Deep understanding of all digital channels
- Stay current on industry trends, best practices and technology
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong understanding of user-centered and UX/UI design principles
- Ability to be self-motivated to learn and stay current with emerging technologies as well as the ability to teach others.
- Familiar with agile methods of design thinking web development.
- Ability to work well with little to no supervision.
- Travel may be required at times.
- Normal office environment.
We offer your full traditional benefits including: health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer a matching 401K, commuter benefits, and flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that a good deal of PTO, including half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours of course.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.