Our business is growing and we’re looking for someone to grow with us! Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We are seeking a maestro of versatility with serious design chops in all digital media.
You're armed with a portfolio of stunning creative work. You're as comfortable sketching a storyboard as you are designing a short form video. Telling a tale with nothing but gifs and editing live footage is in your DNA. You can move from Photoshop to Illustrator to Premiere with ease. You're steeped in social. You foster collaboration and help create a great creative culture. Essentially, you’re awesome and we want you to blow us away with your work, your attitude and your energy.
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinker, with a solid grasp of the bigger marketing picture, and flawless execution.
- Exceptional visual design skills, with a strong foundation in digital design theory across desktop, tablet, and mobile screens.
- Comfortable discussing user experience; solid UI and UE understanding as well as pushing the boundaries of technology.
- Passion for all things digital, keeping up-to-date with current technology and design trends, as well as the ability to pay close attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to rapidly concept and iterate to produce initial design(s) that transform into final product.
- Exceptional skills using Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier and InDesign, as well as understanding of technologies and methodologies as they relate to the digital space.
- Work within a cross-functional team to rapidly produce digital content for email, websites, digital marketing, and social media.
- Create and support short-form video content and digital assets for Social Media channels, with a strong foundation in social platform specifications and requirements.
- Strong foundation in modern web design theory and production methodologies to ensure designs meet project expectation and are fully optimized for delivery.
- Ability to understand project/business strategy and translate them into designs that are measureable and actionable.
- Work closely with VP Operations, and Digital Creative Director to document and uphold efficient, best-in-class processes for agency Digital Design practice(s).
- Produce high quality design that represents the user experience as defined in functional specifications, wireframes, flow diagrams, schematics and prototypes.
- Deadline driven, with a strong focus on quality in both concept and execution.
- Contribute to new business initiatives as required.
- Minimum 4 year degree in Interactive Design, Visual Communications Design or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in an interactive design or art direction capacity.
- Must present an on-line portfolio for consideration.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Analytical / Problem-Solving Abilities
- Strong visual design skills
- Exceptional skills with Adobe Creative suite
- Experience with UX/UI design
- Experience developing user interfaces for across screens (desktop, tablet, mobile) with strong experience in responsive design
- Strong understanding of Social Media best practices and requirements for producing and delivering high-quality content
- Understanding of digital marketing technology
- Understanding of SEO principles and techniques
- Interpersonal skills to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to react to aggressive timetables
- Strong attention to detail and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present concepts and ideas to team and leadership, with strategic reasoning for approach
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and change
Normal office environment. Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of computer equipment.
We offer a full range of benefits including health, dental, vision, commuter benefits, life insurance, 401k, and more. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not consider an individual's race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status when making an employment decision.
We offer your full traditional benefits including: health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer a matching 401K, commuter benefits, and flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that a good deal of PTO, including half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours of course.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.