Be a part of a growing team that’s dedicated to using emerging technology to transform the way our clients are doing business! BHiveLab is a “new breed” digital technology provider. Our team is made of the best and brightest UX specialists, front-end and application developers and creative technologists. We build inventive software, apps, connected hardware and mixed reality experiences that solve business problems.
We are looking to add mid-level Application Developers to our team. In addition to working with the latest emerging technology, you’ll work with enterprise class companies, startups and even our own R & D efforts.
- Work with customers, Project Managers and Business Analysts to provide solutions and accurate estimates for software creation efforts, including development, automation, testing, and reporting.
- Generate, test, and document program code. Debug and resolve moderate to complex problems.
- Assists in integration of, and communication between, purchased solutions.
- Modify existing applications (or write new ones) of moderate to high complexity and scope, working with applications systems designs and specifications and utilizing standards, procedures, and techniques.
- Operate in an environment that adheres to ITSM and Lean principles, Agile methodology, as well as the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Independently perform problem determination and resolution in the production environment.
- Test and debug for programming changes.
- Responsible for problem resolution and correction of production/operational problems as assigned.
- Stays up to date with IT technology issues, trends and developments and communicates back to management and departments both issues and opportunities, and assists in developing and improving procedures, standards, and best practices.
- Skilled at object-oriented principles, application design, development methodologies, service oriented architecture
- Developing ASP.NET Web Applications in Visual Studio.NET 2012/2013 using the Microsoft.NET framework (4.0 and above), MVC Entity Framework, Microsoft SQL Server 20012/2014, XML, XSL, web services
- Reporting Services (SRSS)
- Writing and optimizing SQL Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Motivated and self-directed learner and ability to own deliverables from beginning to end with little direct supervision
- Exceptional time management, priority setting and problem-solving skills
- Work well in both individual and group situations
- Possess strong interpersonal skills (written/verbal communication, peer relationships, etc.) in order to represent BHiveLab positively in interactions (customer support, requirements gathering, etc.) throughout the enterprise and interact and communicate effectively with customers/internal clients in support of business objectives
This position will not provide sponsorship
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or similar field preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years application development
- Minimum of two (2) years Enterprise Web Application Development
- Building secure N Tier, scalable and secure web applications
- Application Architecture and Design
- Application Support/Troubleshooting
We offer your full traditional benefits including: health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer a matching 401K, commuter benefits, and flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that a good deal of PTO, including half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours of course.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.