Our business is growing and we’re looking for someone to grow with us! Brunner is an integrated marketing agency with a fast-paced, creative environment. We are looking for an experienced Group Account Director who can lead and grow a portfolio of business and do so while delivering on the agency’s position of living at the confluence of creativity, technology and data science.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Establish and build strong personal and working relationships with client side senior marketing leaders
- Maintain each client’s confidence as a trusted adviser and confidant offering sound judgment, proven business acumen and an ability to define and solve business problems.
- Lead a team in the delivery of the “day-to-day” business on behalf of clients – knowledgeable and conversant in their key issues, competitive situation, industry trends and the projects assigned the agency as well as other communication partners.
- Demonstrate confidence, authority and level-headed decision-making as the agency’s leadership voice for clients.
- The Group Account Director position requires you to:
- provide a model of project/team leadership which includes being prepared and proactive, thorough and accurate, and the willingness to do whatever is required to serve the client and the team;
- lead and manage agency resources to serve clients;
- mentor and grow Account Managers;
- provide client service leadership within the agency;
- establish rapport and trust with a number of large integrated teams;
- demonstrate a willingness and ability to lead the positive, spirited debate of ideas;
- model the behaviors of a continuous learner;
- create a working environment that encourages and supports a positive mindset about the work as well as the client and agency staff that is involved;
- lead the efforts to develop and articulate key points-of-view – internally and externally – relative to strategic/creative alternatives, client industries and issues;
- define problems, be comfortable and conversant in data and analytics, identify data needs, and lead teams to solutions;
- lead by example and direct instruction, mentor teams to make clear, balanced, and effective decisions;
- demonstrate a clear, comfortable, persuasive presentation style.
- speak and write with a clear, concise point-of-view
- BS or BA in Business or related field;
- Demonstrated senior level experience; 8+ years of direct experience
- This position REQUIRES agency related experience
- ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- Travel may be required at times.
- Normal office environment.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time including extensive use of PC equipment.
We offer your full traditional benefits including: health, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also offer a matching 401K, commuter benefits, and flex funds for you to enjoy your life outside of work. Add to that a good deal of PTO, including half day summer Fridays and all the holiday time off you would expect. Oh yeah, and weekly happy hours of course.
We like everyone, so we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not consider your race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status when deciding to hire you. We just want you to be you.